If it’s true that you only have one chance to make a first impression, then properly staging your home will enable you to make the right impression when it counts the most and give prospective buyers a glimpse of your home’s potential. At Golston Real Estate, we strive to make sure all homes are ready to sell by working with the “flow” of a home. Our agents will help you eliminate clutter, arrange furniture, and even assist in enhancing curb appeal to make sure your house looks its absolute best. We even advise on paint colors, carpet choices and décor, all at no additional cost to you.
Why should you stage your home?
- Staging will help your house make a notable first impression on potential homebuyers (most buyers form an opinion about a home within the first 7-10 seconds of arriving).
- Your house will sell faster which means more money and less headache and stress (vacant houses take twice as long to sell compared to furnished houses).
- The cost of staging is minimal compared to the increase in home value you get when selling a staged home.
- Your online photos will stand out amongst the competition.
- Only 10% of homebuyers can look past the clutter and visualize the potential of a home.
- The longer your home is on the market, the lower the price will be, so STAGE FIRST!
- The money you make on a sale of your home may be tax free and the money you spend on staging is deductible.
- Leaving your house in “AS IS” condition will only deter potential buyers and make them want to go look elsewhere.